Big Dog Overhead Ventilation Fan & Misting System
BIGDOG® provides the cooling employees need in the summer to stay safe and more productive, while de-stratifying (pushing warm air down from the ceiling) in the winter to increase comfort and lower energy costs. The BIGDOG uses high volume, high-speed airflow to move massive amounts of air. The cooling effect is due to the high velocity, compared to typical low-speed ceiling fans. The BIGDOG is engineered to provide over 60,000 cfm of air movement and cool a 200 x 35 foot area.
- Extremely quiet operations, at even the highest speeds, allowing for easy conversation and more comfortable working conditions
- Durable fiberglass air deflectors for adjusting airflow
- Fits conveniently in corridors and between sprinklers
- Specially designed cable, pole, and wall mounts are available for proper place placement to deliver maximum airflow
- Can be used with variable speed drive for smooth speed adjustment requiring as little as 300 watts of power, leading to best in the class energy efficiency of 40 cfm/watt
Cool Zone can make the Big Dog Ventilation Fan into a High-Pressure Misting Fan. Just by adding as many as 4 nozzles to as many as 50 nozzles, you can receive a dramatic reduction in ambient temperature throughout your facility.